In Network Insurance:
- Beacon Health Options (Formally Value Options)
- Behavioral Healthcare Providers (BHP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EAP- We accept many EAP plans
- HealthPartners (pending)
- Magellan Health
- Medica (United Behavioral Health)
- Medical Assistance & MN Care Plans
- Preferred One
- Select Care
- United Healthcare
- Wisconsin Medical Assistance/Badger Care
Most insurance plans have out-of-network benefits with a separate deductible (out-of-network deductible). We will submit insurance claims to your insurance company on your behalf, which notifies the insurance company of fees that you have paid towards your out-of-network deductible. Once your deductible has been met, your out-of-network benefits will start, and generally your insurance will pay a reduced portion of the claim amount.
All clients are responsible to verify insurance coverage prior to your scheduled session. Your therapist does not verify your insurance benefits prior to your intake session. Clients are encouraged to contact insurance to verify benefits directly, regardless of information listed on websites. Any services that are not covered by your insurance are your responsibility.
Reduced Fee/Private Pay:
If you do not have insurance or choose not to use your insurance, we can set up a reduced fee payment agreement for each session.
- All Co-Pays and Balances are due at time of appointment.
- All private pay is due at time of service.
- All policies with a deductible or out of network coverage require a credit card on file.
- Your therapist has reserved your appointment for you. In the event that you must cancel, you agree to notify AT LEAST 24 hours in advance. If you do not give 24 hour notice you will be charged a Late Cancel fee of $75. This fee will be charged to your credit card on file.
- If you do not show for your appointment you will be charged a No Show Fee of $85. This fee will be charged to your credit card on file.
- When a credit card on file is not available, you will not be able to schedule any new appointments until late cancel/no show fee is paid. Clients who frequently late cancel or no show will not be able to schedule future appointments until an agreement is made between client and therapist.
- All clients are responsible to verification of coverage.
Fees for sessions:
- Initial Intake Session - $200.00
- 45 Minute Individual/Family/Couple Session - $150.00
- 30 Minute Individual/Family/Couple Session - $130.00
- 60 Minute Group Session - $60.00
Questions? Please contact us for further information.