My name is Jari Welle. I have been licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist for 15 years. My experience in help and healing includes marital issues, anger management, domestic violence, depression, anxiety, trauma, stress management and much more.
I have also been a certified yoga instructor for the past 3 years. I find there are times in a session when yoga can be very helpful. I enjoy teaching yoga poses and sequences specific to symptoms of depression, anxiety or trauma along with educating on the health benefits of a regular yoga and/ or meditation practice.
Practicing meditation regularly will help you feel better emotionally, help you sleep better and also has the benefit of creating more pause between stimulus and your response to it. Meditation and yoga have many proven benefits to our emotional health.
Not into yoga? No problem! I also use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Brief therapy, DBT and mindfulness.
I bring to you a quiet, safe and private space to go through your journey of healing and gaining health and balance in your life.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Trauma & PTSD
- Conflict Resolution
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, National University, La Jolla California
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology from University of California, San Diego
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist - Minnesota
- Approved Supervisor for the Minnesota Board of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Registered Yoga Trainer